I have been writing my nature notes using “Microsoft Word -Notebook”. This is a good tool for recording your observations after a nature hike. Why make a nature notebook?
- Learn more about your local environment
- Improve your writing skills
- Improve your photography skills
- Have a record of your observations that you can refer to in future years
- Have your observations/experiences in one place
Below is an example of my nature notes. My notes are science based observations, but you can also add notes on how you felt as you were observing the animal/plant.